Wednesday 27 June 2007

It's only a Mickey Mouse degree because I could have studied Mickey Mouse!

Just a quick blog this time to say that this morning I got my final result for my Film and Television studies degree from The University of Wales, Aberystwyth,

BA (Hons/Anrh) II(1) - Upper Second/Ail Ddosbrth Uwch

If you don't understand half of that, that's because half of it is in welsh, but basically it means I'm clever!!!

And that I now owe £12,000.
Any donations will be gratefully accepted.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations Ian - Well done!!!

PAT said...

I arrived here through "Notes From a Somerset Garden".

Wonderful post!

Congratulations on your Degree!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

Q said...

Hey! Hi!
I am so pleased to find your blog!
My son-not-in-law also has a film degree. He is a film editor now and does work on some personal projects when he has the time and money!
A couple of years ago he did a project called, "Movie A Day". He watched a movie everyday and wrote his commentary on a blog. It was very funny and interesting!
I am enjoying your movie commentaries too.
To get bird footage you may need to get a crittercam! I really want one.
Congratulations on your degree. I am looking forward to reading your views on the movies and the TV!
Sherry, who is a friend of your Mums from afar.

Anonymous said...

Good words.